Get more interviewing advice: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/interviewing
Find your next job: https://www.indeed.com
Although every interview is different, they generally follow the same 6 stages. Jen, a career coach at Indeed, provides a comprehensive look interviewing process and shares tips on how to position yourself for success at every step.
1) Before the interview, gather necessary information to research your interviewer.
2) When you arrive, be focused and friendly.
3) At the start of your interview, observe and listen.
4) During the interview, come prepared to answer common questions, even difficult ones.
5) At the end of the interview, leave the interviewer with a positive feeling.
6) After the interview, follow-up once before refocusing your attention on new opportunities.
Indeed is the world’s #1 job site, with over 250 million unique visitors* every month from over 60 different countries. We provide free access to search and apply for jobs, post your resume, research companies, and compare salaries. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. On our YouTube channel, you’ll find tips and personal stories to help you take the next step in your job search.
The information in this video is provided as a courtesy. Indeed is not a legal advisor and does not guarantee job interviews or offers.
*Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018