What do you think the most dangerous food in the world is? Find out!
0:00 Introduction: What is the most dangerous food?
0:28 Why this is the most dangerous food in the world
6:10 The most dangerous food in the world
8:53 Check out this video on the healthiest foods!
Today, we’re going to talk about the most dangerous food you can eat and what makes it so dangerous.
Factors that make this the worst food in the world for your health:
1. It combines starch and fat under high heat
• This creates advanced glycation end products, which affect your eyes, brain, heart, and kidneys.
2. Hydrogenated oils
• This contains trans fats, which affect your cells, harden your arteries, and may increase your risk for cancer.
• This is a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s.
• Sugar can lead to many different health problems. This food may contain sugar, beet sugar, dextrose, or maltodextrin. All of these types of sugars are very dangerous.
• I believe glyphosate can potentially alter a person’s microbiome and may lead to negative health effects.
6. Seed oils
• These oils are very inflammatory.
• Ketchup contains high fructose corn syrup, which can lead to fatty liver and insulin resistance. It also has corn syrup, modified corn starch (MSG), and soy oil.
You probably guessed it—the most dangerous food in the world for your health is French fries.
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg’s products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps increase your awareness of the most dangerous food in the world. I’ll see you in the next video.