Friday, September 30, 2022
HomeMedicalA Man Microdosed Dark Web Bought Mushrooms. This Is What Happened To...

A Man Microdosed Dark Web Bought Mushrooms. This Is What Happened To His Organs.

2 cases in one. Please see references below.
1 like 🙏 = 1 fungus 🍄
A TikToker Drank 2 Bottles Benadryl ►
A TikToker Drank Cough Syrup ►

Medicine ►

Tweet me:
IG me:
FB me:

Music by @Lifeformed ►
Additional Music by T4N3 ►

Some images licensed by Getty, Adobe.

These videos are not individual medical advice and are for general educational purposes only. I do not give medical advice over the internet.


[0] Harm Reduct J. 2019; 16: 43.

[1] Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2016 Sep;37(3):194-7.

[2] Cyanomythology: The Toxicomythology of Cyanide Poisoning.

[3] The inhibition of mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase by the gases carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, hydrogen cyanide and hydrogen sulfide: chemical mechanism and physiological significance. J Bioenerg Biomembr. 2008;40(5):533-539.

[4] Camerino P, King T. Studies on cytochrome oxidase. II. A reaction of cyanide with cytochrome oxidase in soluble and particulate forms. J Biol Chem. 1966;241(4):970-979.

[5] Intravenous Mushroom Poisoning. Ann Emerg Med. 1985 Sep;14(9):900-2.

[6] Intravenous injection of mushrooms. Med J Aust. 1984 Feb 4;140(3):182.

[7] The pharmacology of psilocybin. Addict Biol. 2002 Oct;7(4):357-64.

[8] Giancola NB, Korson CJ, Caplan JP, McKnight CA. A “trip” to the ICU: intravenous injection of psilocybin. Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry. 2021.


- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments