Friday, December 3, 2021
HomeMedicalA Man Drank 6 Glowsticks For Dinner. This Is What Happened To...

A Man Drank 6 Glowsticks For Dinner. This Is What Happened To His Stomach.

In the US, call 1-800-222-1222 for State Poison Control https://poisonhelp.org/
International Poison Centers contact https://apps.who.int/poisoncentres/
Patient AC portrayed by Oscar Mansky and thanks to my friends at Nyoka Design Labs for the video suggestion!

Get Chubbyemu Merch: https://crowdmade.com/collections/chubbyemu

My 2nd, in-depth YouTube Channel πŸ‘‰ @Heme Review
My Secret Third Channel πŸ‘‰ @Big Emus
IG me: https://www.instagram.com/chubbyemus
Tweet me: https://www.twitter.com/chubbyemu
Search for Chubbyemu on Snapchat, I have videos there 😌

Music by @Lifeformed β–Ί https://lifeformed.bandcamp.com
Eating 1 Gallon Pickles β–Ί https://youtu.be/gF69voHU_ys
Medicine (playlist) β–Ί https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL26HeTCO57qcMQB6CrU6QRzEi9tt9l1FI

Some images by Getty Images

These cases are patients who I, or my colleagues have seen. They are de-identified and many instances have been presented in more depth in an academic setting. These videos are not individual medical advice and are for general educational purposes only. I do not give medical advice over the internet. In context of this video, call the poison center if you have any doubts!!

References:

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/poison-control-center/glow-sticks

https://www.illinoispoisoncenter.org/my-child-ate/glow-stick

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/203843

https://www.ncpoisoncontrol.org/types-of-poisons/common-poisons-at-home-and-work/glow-sticks

source

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments